Call: +254737362241 +254734726860 +254724459339
The MiNeco House - 4 years of building and construction using interlocking block and innovative building systems. MiNeco Houses core focus is construction of Low cost/Affordable building structures ranging from residential housing, commercial buildings anywhere in Kenya.
MiNeco House Principle: ·
Minimal Cost of construction ensuring quality & standard. ·
Ecofriendly materials and construction methods.
Minimal space usage. · Minimal construction periods of between 45 and 90 days for Bungalows and Maisonette respectively.
In 2010, with the objective of developing a cost effective building system for the developing world, MiNeco House was established. Today, close to 100 people are employed in Kenya in the; construction, training in block making, office administration, building materials supply and property development.
The MiNeco House building system are used in over 10 counties in Kenya. MiNeco House build and sells brick and block countrywide.
The company produces a range of modular house products:
Precast Waffle slab
Precast Structural members
Mild steel windows and doors
Hollow Interlocking blocks
Domestic Biodigester systems
MiNeco House since its inception in 2010 has never stood still. The company is constantly innovating to find new and better ways of building and construction. The company welcomes new ideas through the employment of young Engineers and Architects with a vision for innovative building systems.
MiNeco House focuses on construction of Low cost / Affordable housing
This has been achieved through use of interlocking blocks and innovative technology.
Our house prices excludes cost of land i.e we build on the client’s parcel of land.
We have three types of houses depending on the type of finishes:
- 1 Standard house Ceramic tiles floor finishes, IT5 box profile roof cover, Basic wardrobes and kitchen worktops.
- 2. Deluxe house Ceramic tiles floor finishes, Stone coat roof cover, Luxurious wardrobes and kitchen worktops.
- 3. Custom House These greatly depends on clients choice and taste client pick one of our house design and dictate the finishes. In this option we can package
a) Cheapest functional house with very basic finishes like cement screed on all floors, Cloth rails in place of wardrobes, Kitchen sink and GI corrugated sheets.
b) Luxurious house with very high end finishes like wooden parquet on all foors, Luxrurious wardrobes, Imported Kitchen and clay tile roof cover.
c) Shell Its a complete unit of either standard or custom but excludes final finishes like: Painting, Fixtures, Floor tiles, Mechanical and Electrical fittings, Ceiling cover.
Before we embark on any project a clear survey is done to establish:
- The best foundation design to adopt
- Available local materials
- The best construction systems and method to use
Main principles are:
1. Minimum time of construction 21 days for Bungalow & 90 days for Mansion hence reducing overhead and labour expenses. Material prices barely fluctuate hence inflation is negligible and the weather conditions don’t vary much within such a short period.
2. Minimum cost of construction This is achieved through use of locally available materials and local community labour. With price range of KES 590,000 to 3,500,000 for a bedsitter and 4Bedroom mansion respectively.
3. Minimum labour reqirements our systems are simple and require less skilled labour and onsite training can be done to the local community within hours. Our standardized houses and prefabricated components including interlocking blocks are easy to adopt.
4. Minimal space wastage ensuring most compact and functional house design without compromising the standard room size requirements.
5. Eco-friendly material as a result of construction methods and materials used, a pad foundation requires minimal excavation hence least upset to the natural ground with no dumping or importing required. The air void below the suspended slab act as an insulator for the room above. Walls are made of interlocking blocks the blocks are produced using locally available materials; the blocks are cured using water. The hollow interlocking blocks provide an air cavity for insulation and are excellent performers in cold areas. The light steel frame roof reduces percentage of timber used hence saving our forest cover. Waffles on suspended slab acts as good sound buffer and dissipates heat generated during day time.